Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An award for me from a dear friend

                                                               


Thank you so much for the constant motivation rendered. It means so much to my secretary a.k.a my mommy who is constantly trying to get better with updating my site.. and we are so honoured to have met you.. You have been an excellent fuuuriend..We love you Maggie Mae!!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.

1. Was adopted by mom with the condition that she will train and have me compete in shows and agility   as I grow up but that never happened cuz mom was too busy working.. the first 2 years I grew up having things my way all the time until daddy came into the picture and was really strict with me..so it was very difficult for the the first 6 months cuz daddy just wouldn't give in

2. Mom says I learn things very quickly but I also get bored with things very quickly. So they need to come up with new toys and tricks all the time to keep me mentality stimulated. I mastered pottie training in a day and will only randomly set the "traps" around the house to show my frustrations. I also master " left hand " and "right hand" in less than a week .. but I totally fail in walking decently on a leash ..

My very first blogger award from my very dear friend Maggie Mae .. Can't express how thrilled I am to receive such amazing award from you.. I have to say, my heart skips an extra beat each time I read the comments you leave on my blog. 

1. Thank the puppy, kitty or person who gave it to you.



3. I am currently the youngest in the family of 3 and of course the brattiest of all kids.. I always believe that my Sheppard brother is smaller than me and for some funny reason I think he looks like a hamster so I like to chase him around the house and pound on him when I finally corner him..

4. I love my daddy more than anything in the world although I know mommy loves me more.. ( love is never fair right?) 

5. I must have my kibbles soak in soup otherwise the food will be fed to the garbage can.. however, I also find other people's food yummier than mine.. So I tend to eat their food before I finish my own..  ( My granny calls me the DBKL)

6. I love car rides so much that if I do not get enough I will throw a huge tantrum by making a huge mess for mommy to clean every morning before she leaves to work.. ( I know I am being naughty,, but how else am I going to show my frustration ) Mommy always say I am too smart for my own good.. (well too bad for my hoomans !!)

7.I share my bed with mom and dad and I thoroughly enjoy kicking my dad off the bed whenever I have funny dreams.. And I thoroughly enjoy the fact that I have the best pillows in the world - Dad / mom's lap.. 

8. *Bonus answer* I love GREEN

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and you think are fantastic: 

I would love to pass the awards to 15 friends but as you can see I dont have many friends because I am still a very fresh rookie in the blogging world.. So I would love to make more new friends as I go along so that  I can share all my lovely awards with all my furrrrriends.. 

2. Hero the Sharpei at In a dog's life! Hero the Shar Pei
5. JB's World at JB's big world

* I will try my very best to fulfill the 15 candidates the next time ..
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
Guess it's time to let my friends know about the little surprise I have for them!! 


7 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Dear sweet Zelle,

You are my BBGFF (Bestest Boxer Girl Furiend Furever)! I am so happy that you likes your award! I just luved learning all those new things about you too!

You will haves lots of new furiends in no time, I am sure of that!

Woofs and Licks from me
Smoochies from mom,

Maggie Mae

PeeS Thank you for saying such nice things about me. Mom and me luvs you too!xxoo

koko said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it around to me, Zelle... car rides are the best, aren't they?

Licks, hero

Yvonne said...

congrats, zelle! its so awesome to get your first award! big girl now... :) *big hug and a treat!*

pats,
yvonne (human)

Anonymous said...

WeiLynn: woofs woofs, congeetulations....

Anonymous said...

=) Congratulations on the award Zelle!
Both you and your mommy must be super proud~!

Sniffs & licks,

Zoe & Lucky

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am so sorry we are so behind in blogging! Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it to us! It is very nice to meet you!
--JB

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting article. Thanks for sharing.