Yay !! I've recently been bestowed with this award by my best boxer girl friend Maggie Mae.. Thanks Maggie Mae.. You are always the sweetest !
So the rules of the game is that you have to do a kiss and tell of yourself that your friends might or might not know about me.. And then I will have to pass this award to 15 of your wonderful furiends..
Here we go..the 7 or 8 things that you might or might not know about me..
1. I've only recently moved to Singapore cuz my dad took up a job offer here. Prior to moving in with my parents, I had to go through one month of quarantine at the SAQ to make sure I'm clear from all diseases..
2. The weekend before mommy and I moved to Singapore, I lost my beloved sister - Baby Raisy. She left at the tender age of 14!! We believe she is watching down on us even until today.. Even so, I still misses her everyday..
3. I think I have also recently lost my brother German to old age too... The last time we spoke to granny back home(last week), she told us that it is probably time for German to cross the Rainbow bridge as he is in more pain than usual.. And the maggot attack was just getting outta control.. :(
4. I like my new home as it is definitely a more pet friendly country. I get my daily walks and the best part is I get to go pretty much everywhere in Singapore as long as I'm on the leash.
5. I'm still a puppy at heart eventhough I am almost 4 .. They say I will continue to act like a 3 year old kid until the day i cross the bridge.. I believe the world for it is Peter Pan for the Dog world..
6. I love all the furiends I've met on the cyber world and I can't wait to meet more of you guys out there..
7. daddy says I impersonate other animals.. A seal? A bat? A monster? A hamster? I say, he is outta his mind !!
8. I get beaten up by CATS !!
The last time I received this award, I couldn't give to 15 of my wonderful friends cuz I didn't have as many friends.. So right now, I would like to give this special award to all my 32 furiends that has been following my post. You guys have been absolutely amazing..