Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are going to...

I heard the word .. "Car Ride" where are we going mom ?? This is exciting as I've not been in a car for 5 months now..  

Where are we going.. Where are we going??? This is exciting.. 

Mommy, why are we checking out this house?? 

And so many other dogs?? Am i going for a doggie Xmas party? 

more fluffy dogs !!!

checking out the house with a new friend.. 

And we saw these jelly balls floating at the water.. I believe those are eggs from those green hopping friends.. 

So it turns out, it wasn't a Xmas party after all.. mommy said this is where I will be staying for 2 days on 31 December 2010 and 1 January 2011 while they are off to celebrate my granddad's birthday!! 

Mom say I will have a blast time at this summer camp as I will get to play with other doggies all day long.. And best of all, we all get to do a slumber party at the living room every night .. 

Definitely better than what ever they have to do on new years eve!! 

XOXO 
Zelle

7 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH Zelle,

I LUVS your new header, you looks beootiful! I bet you will have a great time stayin at camp with all your new furiends too.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Unknown said...

The summer camp looks so good and full of fun! I'm sure you will like it a lot. Besides, you might be busy making new friends over there as well!

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Zelle,

This looks like a very nice place and I am sure you will have lots of fun with all the other dogs!

Your pal, Pip

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi sweet Zelle! You look so pretty! I can't wait to hear about your adventures at the camp!

Licks,
Ruthie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sure looks like fun. Look at all those kids
Benny & Lily

Remington said...

Cool! You get a vacation and get to party! Lucky....

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Sounds like you're going to have quite a New Year's doggy party. It's a good thing you're sleeping over. It's best not to drive after a party like that.

lotsa licks, Lola