Monday, July 5, 2010

My heart beats only for you...

I know "Pawrents' Day" was awhile back... but i guess it's never too late to tell my pawrents how much i love them right.. So I just wanna dedicate this song below to all the amazing pawsome pawrents out there that has been pampering and showering us with endless love, treats and fun!! 




Y'know you're everything to me and I could never see 

The two of us apart 

And you know I give myself to you and no matter what you do 
I promise you my heart 

I've built my world around you and I want you to know 
I need you like I've never needed anyone before 

Chorus: 
I live my life for you 
I want to be by your side in everything that you do 
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true 
I live my life for you 

I dedicate my life to you, you know that I would die for you 
But our love would last forever 
And I will always be with you and there is nothing we can't do 
As long as we're together 

I just can't live without you and I want you to know 
I need you like I've never needed anyone before 



Song by Firehouse - I live my life for you 

heartbeat from reneliew on Vimeo.

Now.. Just watch my heart beat... 

4 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Sweet Zelle,

Where has you been, I has missed you? :) The words to the song are very nice.
I luvs the video of you heart beating, you looks so happy and safe sleeping there at your house. I hopes you never has to stay away from you mom and dad again!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Remington said...

Great video! You look so peaceful!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Zelle!
The song is beautiful!
It made my mom cry. She says that is exactly how she feels about me!
I loved to watch your heartbeat!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, Zelle, I missed this somehow. That is so lovely. I know you and your Pawrents must all be feeling this so keenly now that you're newly back together. It makes me feel good all over every time I think about you being home now.

lotsa licks, Lola