Thursday, July 8, 2010

F.E.LINE

Every evening we have a tough decision to make..Where to go today?  Mom calls it the different lines.. So far, we have the FELINE, River Line and the Beach Line and more lines to come...so which one?

Yesterday, we decided to take the FELINE which mom personally doesn't fancy at all due to the many distractions "on the way, in the middle of it and on the way home".. Personally, I love this line the best cuz I get to see so many things.. 

Lizard in its yoga state.. Look at the leg and the hand.. Some crazy balancing work there buddy..

catching the last line of the sun before the night kicks in.. 

what is moving?? 

Still can't see? This is when the FELINE (Feline Entertainment Line) really begins..

Ginger Kitteh..

Oreo Kitteh... My apologies.. I got too excited, hence mom couldn't get a proper picture of the kitteh

What are you looking at? 

Oh no.. There is a dog ...Just stay really still .. I hope she can't see me.. 


And then the 2 love birds in the sky.. 

The single birdie was so upset it's going for a suicide.. crashing into the tree.. 

Not sure about the F14 crashing.. but the bumble bee has definitely crashed.. 

and so did I for the evening.. 

PeeS : there are about 10 kitteh in this park.. see why mom doesn't really like it here.. We try to avoid spots where most of the kitteh hangs out..

12 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Zelle,

I am a guessing I would be a little distracted on that walk too. Do the kittehs have homes sweet Zelle? Mom is sad when she sees them outside like that, they could gets hurt. :( You looks very comfy snoozing on your big red couch.
RIP bumble bee.


Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Marianne Pysh said...

Zelle-

I's believe kittens are meant for chasin... Don't you agree? I luvs your pictures, and bets that's what I'm gonna look like when I's all grown up!

Wiggles & Giggles,
Lucy Lou

Two French Bulldogs said...

You came across a line of nutty creatures!
Benny & Lily

Remington said...

We never see a cat in our park....

koko said...

Leave it to a dog to choose the route, it's always the one with the most potential chasing... and a FELINE route it is... I bet the cats are calling a meeting now on the emergence of a new threat in their territory.

Licks, hero

Lorenza said...

Hi, Zelle!
The FELINE route sure has interesting creatures!
Too many distractions!
Glad you have another route choices!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Hi Zelle. I like plenty going on when I go for a walkie, too. People, squirrels, felines - it's all good.

lotsa licks, Lola

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Zelle - I just popped over from Lola and Maggie Mae's blogs. Boy, you sent them some cool gifts!

I like your blog. I am with your mom, I don't think I would like to see the kitties in the park either!

I am your newest follower. Hope we can be friends.

Your pal, Pip

The Heartbeats said...

We gibbed you an awardie! Check out our new blog!

Road Dog Tales said...

We don't blame your mom! It would totally be a mistake for all of us to go there with all those kittehs hanging around! But, you did good!
Following from Sat blog hop - even though it's Tues!
The Road Dogs

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Zelle! We just had to stop by! We saw you at Bella the Westie's this morning wearing your beautiful pink flower that your very talented mom made and we just came from Maggie Mae's blog! We just wanted to say hi and tell you how pretty you are in your gorgeous pink flower!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Teddy Bear said...

Hi Zelle, Maggie Mae told us about you and we're glad we stopped by.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear