Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Beastmas..

We all know it's that time of the year where we all get some nice little goodies in all various forms.. 

And I prayed really really really hard, so hard that I no longer know how to describe.. and still my wish did not come true.. (at least for this part).. 

Dad decided to buy mom a new flashy beast for her Christmas present.. 

Good news is, I haven't really been her victim since she got it cuz she had to rush of to meet Aunty S.   who visited all the way from Down Under.. 

And you know the best place to visit this time of the year is Orchard Road.. if you have not visited Orchard Road, you have never been to Singapore.. (and that's the how the saying goes)


My folks hated Christmas in Singapore and they try their very best to avoid this place if possible during this time of the year.. 

But, 
 I think the whole Christmas decor really appeal to mom more, now that she has a new toy to play with.. 



I have to agree, Orchard Road has one of the most beautiful Christmas decor in the entire Asia and it is something not to be missed. 


And now I just have to play dead  sick when she is back so she will spare me.. 


4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You sure do have beautiful decorations over there. Keep up with that cute face. You will get whatever you want
Benny & Lily

Marianne Pysh said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I must admit I'm addicted to Christmas lights! Merry Christmas sweet boxer friend!

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful! Lots of my friends are planning to spend their Christmas in Singapore.

Anna the GSD said...

Pretty lights! But not as pretty as you my dear!!